[ZCM] [ZC] 1995/ 3 Reject "why can not be "undo" directive operated?"

Mon Jan 9 21:22:19 EST 2006

Issue #1995 Update (Reject) "why can not be "undo" directive operated?"
 Status Rejected, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1995

= Reject - Entry #3 by tseaver on Jan 9, 2006 9:22 pm

= Comment - Entry #2 by tseaver on Jan 9, 2006 9:22 pm

NOTABUG.

Zope's undo is documented this way:  if transaction A
modifies objects X, Y, and Z, and transaction B (later in time than
A) modifieds objects Z, Q, and R, then it is not possible to undo
transaction A safely (although it might be possible to undo *both*
A and B).
= Request - Entry #1 by wwdmmy on Jan 9, 2006 8:34 pm

when I undo a transaction,the system gives me the following mistakes.why?

Error Type: MultipleUndoErrors
Error Value: Undo error 0x0adb: Undo error 0x0adb: Some data were modified by a later transaction