[ZCM] [ZC] 2240/ 3 Comment "change aquisition handling"

Tue Nov 21 11:05:01 EST 2006

Issue #2240 Update (Comment) "change aquisition handling"
 Status Pending, Zope/feature medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2240

= Comment - Entry #3 by ajung on Nov 21, 2006 11:05 am

Rejecting this patch because it is too odd.
= Comment - Entry #2 by ajung on Nov 21, 2006 10:46 am

The documentation of the patch appears scary to me. And it is unlikely that we want to change the acquisition behavior of Zope.
There is already enough too much magic involved.

= Request - Entry #1 by tonim on Nov 21, 2006 10:38 am

Uploaded:  "zope-aq-dynamic.patch"
 - http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2240/zope-aq-dynamic.patch/view
There's a patch that changes the aquisition behaviour of Zope. This patch is required for ERP5. Read a complete description here: http://www.erp5.org/WhyAqDynamicIsRequired

Attached you find an updated patch against Zope 2.10.0. Please note that the test script ends up in a weird location and probably needs to be moved.

It would be nice if the patch could be integrated and thus make it possible to run ERP5 with a standard Zope.