[ZCM] [ZC] 2350/ 1 Request "--prefix ignored during installation"

Wed Aug 29 10:36:37 EDT 2007

Issue #2350 Update (Request) "--prefix ignored during installation"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2350

= Request - Entry #1 by brunoripa on Aug 29, 2007 10:36 am

I am trying to install zope 2.10.4 in a custom path via:
./configure --prefix=my/custom/path
make
make install

I have no errors during building/installation, but i can't find any script in my/custom/path/bin: mkzopeinstance.py and others are missing.

The script ignores --prefix directive and uses my $PATH to copy script; at this point, if i try to execute mkzopeinstance.py in the arbitrary $PATH location, i get an error claiming that 'skel' directory is missing