[ZCM] [ZC] 2269/ 4 Comment "ftp shows rendered version not source"

Wed Jan 24 04:29:57 EST 2007

Issue #2269 Update (Comment) "ftp shows rendered version not source"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2269

= Comment - Entry #4 by dwinter on Jan 24, 2007 4:29 am

After your comments I also checked web-dav-source and I have the same problem there. I am using Zope with python 2.4.4 on an intel mac with OS 10.4.8.
= Resubmit - Entry #3 by philikon on Jan 24, 2007 2:17 am

He's talking about FTP, though, not DAV. Given that there was an FTP related bug fixed in 2.10.2b2, I find it likely that the FTP fnctionality of PageTemplates was messed up.
= Reject - Entry #2 by tseaver on Jan 23, 2007 10:33 pm

You need to use the 'dav-source-port' to get the unrendered
version:  there is literally no way for Zope to tell a DAV request
for a template from a "normal" HTTP request (they use the exact
same HTTP verb, etc.)