[ZCM] [ZC] 2343/ 1 Request "webdav related issue"

Fri Jul 27 07:41:20 EDT 2007

Issue #2343 Update (Request) "webdav related issue"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2343

= Request - Entry #1 by ldangelo on Jul 27, 2007 7:41 am

I found an interesting issue relating to webdav.  Start an out of the box install of zope (with webdav source port set). Import Examples.

Access with webdav as: http://localhost:{source port}/dav/Examples/

You will be able to 'see' the directories and files {Even though examples do not live under /dav}.  If you try and edit/access the files you will get a file not found issue.

The SOLUTION is to remove the /dav from the path when you mount the directory with webdav.

I hope this helps someone as I spent a lot of time figuring this out.  I did not try directories other than 'dav'.