[ZCM] [ZC] 2338/ 1 Request "stack trace error guidence needed"

Thu Jun 28 17:43:03 EDT 2007

Issue #2338 Update (Request) "stack trace error guidence needed"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2338

= Request - Entry #1 by im822 on Jun 28, 2007 5:43 pm

We can reproduce the following stack trace.

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Zope2.App.startup, line 240, in commit
  Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 380, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 378, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 433, in _commitResources
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 484, in commit
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 526, in _commit
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 560, in _store_objects
ValueError: Cache values may only be in one cache.

To the best of our knowledge this value error is outside our control. It arises in a plone application using zope in no tricky way. We hope someone with knowledge of zope two will recognize the trace back and either explain our error in usage or confirm
the zope needs to change.