[Zope-dev] [Checkins] SVN: zope.testbrowser/trunk/ - Switched to Zope 3.4 KGS.

Benji York benji at zope.com
Mon Dec 8 09:02:23 EST 2008

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Christian Zagrodnick <cz at gocept.com> wrote:
> Log message for revision 93722:
>  - Switched to Zope 3.4 KGS.
>
>  - New lines are no longer stripped in XML and HTML code contained in a
>    textarea; requires ClientForm >= 0.2.10 (LP #268139).

This revision make the buildout fail with

  Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'ClientForm>=0.2.10'.

I suspect you had that version of ClientForm in your cache and didn't
realize that it is not available in the KGS index.

Even if we fixed that, I don't want to require a particular version of
ClientForm in testbrowser.  There's no need to impose a newer version on
people who don't need it.  Anyone who does need the bug fix can specify
the newer version in their project.

The revision also disabled nailed versions which is required to keep the
buildout reproducible.

I've fixed all this in r93784.
--
Benji York