[zope-news] Fw: Re: [ZPT] Mini proposal: repeat-define and repeat-condition

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Thu Jan 23 12:49:41 EST 2003

Forgive me for hazarding two guesses: today, and plain text.

If you can write it up in fifteen minutes today then that will be
relatively easy, and you're more likely to do it again, if asked, next
time.  Which is a win for the zope news effort.  :-)

Again, George, I intend to help, not step on toes; feel free to
contradict me, anyone!  But, Troy, I think my advice is decent.

Gary