[Zope-Perl] zope-perl-0.1.a1.tar.gz

Gisle Aas gisle@ActiveState.com
1 Aug 2000 19:18:53 -0000

You should now be able to find the first alpha release of Perl for
Zope on ActiveState's ftp server.  This server currently has some
problems with passive ftp.  If you get "No route to host" errors, then
you need to use a client that can connect in active mode.  I hope this
bug will go away soon.

Anyway, the full URL to this release is:

   ftp://ftp.ActiveState.com/Zope-Perl/zope-perl-0.1.a1.tar.gz

The perl/python glue code is released under the Perl licence.  The
Zope products for enabling PerlExternalMethod and ZDBI_DA are derived
from Zope code and use the Zope licence.

I have only built this release on Linux.  Ports to other systems have
not been attempted yet.  Reports on what works and what works not so
well welcomed.  Patches that fix problems even more welcomed :-)

Enjoy!

Regards,
Gisle Aas