[Zope-Perl] Python void context

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 10:23:28 -0400

It occurs to me that you could define a context default keyword argument
to the Perl function e.g.

obj.func(1,2,context="list")
obj.func(1,2,context="scalar")
obj.func(1,2,context="void")

Where func's signature defines context as a default:

func(self, arg1, arg2, context="list")

This seems to be the 'pythonic' way of dealing with such a thing.  I'm
not sure how you're implementing a Perl function wrapper, so I'm not
sure if this suits you.