[Zope-Perl] Perl Method Security

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:18:48 -0700

Hi folks,

More questions to round up the book.  We want to skim (lightly) on
through the web perl method security.  Are there any things we should
inform the reader?  For example, is eval allowed?  Are there resource
constraints?   Can attributes be assigned to objects?

I realize some of these issues may not be worked out, we can step aside
those land-mines and point the reader to a URl for the most recent
documentation.

Speaking of URLs, what would you like the cannonical URL for Perl
Methods to be?  something on Zope org?  Activestate?  Nothing pressing,
there are still a couple months yet before things are set in stone.

-Michel