[Zope-Perl] Newbie Question

Chris Yunker chrisyunker@yahoo.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I just got my system configured to run Zope Perl
(thanks to Fischer Ulrich).

Now I'm trying to run just a basic, test Perl script.
I can't seem to find docs on step by step instructions
on how to do this. The best I could find was
(http://www.zope.org/Members/andym/ScriptPerl) where
the simple example was presented:

Example 1: self

Arguments: self
Code:

my @res;

for ($self->objectValues()) {
 push(@res, $_->getId());
}
return join("\n", @res);
<<<<<<

My question is this, given the above example, how do I
implement it? Do I create a 'Script (Python)' object?
If so, do I just cut and paste the above code in the
text window? (that didn't seem to work) Do I have to
wrap the above code in some kind of Python wrapper?

Keep in mind, I've never written a line of Python
(which is why I'm installing Zope-Perl...).

Once again, any help is appreciated.

Chris Yunker