[Zope-Perl] Re: Getting wierd problem ...

Alan Young alany@qwest.net
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:15:00 -0600

Ok, I've figured out how to call a script in perl with self (<dtml-call
"script(this())" but I'm still having problems getting things working
correctly.  If I want to have more parameters things get really screwy.

Is there a step by step tutorial on  how to make perl work with zope?  All
the tutorials I've seen make some basic assumptions that I'm not familiar
with.

How do I create the script so I can access passed values.  What are the
possible ways I can call the script (<dtml-var|call|in ...>) and are there
any differences I need to be aware of.

Thanks.

Alan
--
Software suppliers are trying to make their software packages more
"user-friendly".  ...  Their best approach, so far, has been to take all