[Zope-Perl] ZopeBook examples ("use" does not work)

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser@publisher.de
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:45:34 +0200

Hello,

I have some trouble working with Perl Scripts.
I wanted to try the Dilbert example from Zope Book.
But I get an error on the "use LWP::UserAgent;"
statement:

PerlError: require trapped by operation mask at excel2 line 1.

What do I do wrong?

I'd like to use Spreadsheet::WriteExcel in my Scripts.
Just I don't get it used in Script (Perl). and can't
get my Script (Perl, unrestricted) to acquire my
SQL folders.

Any hints anybody?

TIA

Ulrich
--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg