[Zope-Perl] ZopeBook examples ("use" does not work)

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser@publisher.de
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 23:02:36 +0200

Hi,

> > I have some trouble working with Perl Scripts.
> > I wanted to try the Dilbert example from Zope Book.
> > But I get an error on the "use LWP::UserAgent;"
> > statement:
>
>You cant use "use" within a Script (Perl).

The example was taken from the ZopeBook. I belive that part
needs some more clearance. Some more information about
the "context" variable for example would be interesting.

Thanks again

Ulrich
--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg