[Zope-Perl] How do I reference my own sub ?

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:47:29 -0400

Hello,

I am trying for the first time to play with zoperl, and have a few
questions.

I am trying to make use of an exisiting, custom perl module as a =
PerlEM,
preferably with as little modification as possible.

It used to be that there were 2 functions called. the first one returns =
an
object, the second refers to that object.

Since a simple dtml-var (or dtml-call) probably would work here, I'm =
adding
a function that combines the above two. (All it does is check cookies =
and
send a "Location:" header if need be, otherwise does nothing).

The problem is this, how do I reference the module's own functions?  =
What
used to be known as "$self" now is basically "$context" ... the context
obviously isn't aware of other functions in the module ...
$context->new(...) won't work ...=20

Help?

Thank you ...
Jean-Fran=E7ois Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Canadian Center for Remote Sensing
Natural Resources Canada
http://atlas.gc.ca