[Zope-Perl] pyperl-1.0.1 with python 2.1.2 - core dump

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@alum.mit.edu
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:02:10 +0900

John -

I was too hasty in reporting a problem.

I made one additional change when installing python 2.1.2 that I had
forgotten - I had enabled largefile support.  My perl installation had
been previously installed without largefile support enabled.

So, now pyperl with perl and python with largefile support is working
properly together.

thanks,

- j