[Zope-Perl] unresolved symbol: PL_thr_key

Darryl Cousins darryl at altcontrol.nl
Tue Jan 27 07:12:44 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm getting a little further here.

PL_thr_key is defined in /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i686-linux-thread-multi/CORE/embedvar.h

Further - I have a second gentoo machine at work that has no problems with the pyperl install (pyperl-1.0.1). Both are Live-CD installs form stage 2.

But on the machine that works I think I did
USE="threads" emerge -u system

But on the machine that doesn't I used USE='threads' only for emerge perl

My guess is that I need to emerge one or another or more of the 'system' emerge using USE='threads'.

Does anyone know which program would support/compliment perl in this manner and that I should try to reinstall with threads enabled?

Thanks

Darryl