[Zope-Perl] Hellp with perlpy on Windows with Python2.4

Mathew Yeates myeates at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 30 19:07:04 EDT 2006

Hi
I'm having some major problems compiling pyperl
(http://www.felix-schwarz.name/files/opensource/pyperl/pyperl-dist-1.0.1c.tar.gz)
with the microsoft compiler. For instance, the lines
PyTypeObject SVRVtype = {
    PyObject_HEAD_INIT(&PyType_Type) in svrv_object.c is an error
according to  the Microsoft compiler (Initialization is not constatnt).
I had to change this to PyObject_HEAD_INIT(NULL)

I get lots of warnings, e.g.
perlmodule.c(726) : warning C4113: 'PyObject *(__cdecl *)()' differs in
parameter lists from 'PyCFunction'
 and still havent gotten all the way to the end error free. Right now
I'm trying to find a solution to
svrv_object.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_Perl_av_reify refer
enced in function _array_splice
perlmodule.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _fake_inittry
referen
ced in function _initperl
perlmodule.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _xs_init
referenced i
n function _initperl
blib\arch\auto\Python\Object\Object.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3
unresolved exte
rnals

Any Help????
Mathew