[Zope-Perl] Contract furniture manufacturer, contract furniture supplier, contract furniture wholesaler, interior designer furniture

senah kenn senahkenn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:48:30 EST 2006

We http://www.googoochina.com  an internationally recognized provider of
furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) procurement services that act as a
professional sourcing agents, buying agents, buyer's representative and
hotel FF&E purchasing agents. We specialize in residential, hotel &
commercial furniture, lighting, hotel supplies, sanitary ware, building
material, curtain, textiles sourcing and others. Our clients includes
retailer, wholesaler, restaurants, hotelier, interior designer, architects,
property's developer & project contractors from Australia, Bangalore,
Bahrain, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, the United Kingdom
and the United State of America.

*Why sourcing, buying or importing from China?*

If you wanted to compete with others and complete your project at a minimum
cost (bigger profit margin)

If you want to design & build your property with 5 star quality products at
2 star price.

If you want to make more profit and increased competitive advantage or
joint-venture with manufacturer without big investment.

If you want to develop yours product or create your own brands with
high quality material at low cost & reasonable quantity.

·        Lower skill labor costs & lower material costs = high quality
products at lower product costs.

*Your Worries / Challenges*:

    No China experience and expertise

    Lack of market information & knowledge of China market or choosing the

 wrong suppliers/ partners

    Language barrier, culture, legal systems, and time difference

    Some China manufacturer required big quantity purchase

    Differences in Business Practices & Expectations

    Lack of communication with supplies

    Quality assurance and schedule stability

    Logistics distance

    Traveling distance

 We offers a comprehensive, integrated and full spectrum of professional
procurement services to our client in an efficient, quality, transparent,
and ethical way. We have the resources and expertise to simplify your
sourcing and procurement process.

A tailored approach to procurement is a key ingredient in Googoo China's
customer relationships. We routinely optimize a customer's procurement
process as we cater to their specific needs. We believe in long-term
partnerships and are committed to total customer satisfaction.

If you're looking for professional, reliable, responsible & efficient China
buying agents, China sourcing agents, Hotel purchasing agents or Hotel FF&E
purchasing agents, Chinese representative that represent your company to
handle all the purchasing / procurement process, a low cost oversea buying
office based in China, or wanted to join China buying trips / tour.
http://www.googoochina.com