[Zope-Perl] Pyperl, SunOS x86 5.10

Felix Schwarz felix.schwarz at web.de
Sun Mar 29 09:35:07 EDT 2009

Tommy Ditlev Henriksen schrieb:
> Thanks for the quick respons, unfortunatly I have some other constraints, so
> cant level down in version.
>
> Do you have any hints on where start on below my_perl error?

No unfortunately not too many. First of all pyperl consists of two big
subsystems (include Python in Perl and the other way round) so you can
probably focus only on one them.

Furthermore I noticed a few years ago that pyperl uses quite a lot of old,
deprecated functions. I replaced some of them. Just as a general advice:
Probably it would be good if you just use some kind of dvcs (hg, git, ...) so
  that we can merge different trees easily.

fs