[Zope-xml] How to use XML in zope

sean.upton at uniontrib.com sean.upton at uniontrib.com
Mon May 13 11:43:00 EDT 2002

If you know DOM, the easiest route to using XML in Zope may be ParsedXML,
which stores a DOM for a corresponding XML file in a ParsedXML object in
the object database.  You can use Python scripts and DOM Level 2 methods to
access/traverse/read/write XML.

http://www.zope.org/Members/faassen/ParsedXML

Good luck,

Sean