[Zope] Give 'Extensions' a configurable directory in zope.conf

Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra rodsenra at gpr.com.br
Thu Nov 18 07:17:52 EST 2004

[ Chris McDonough <chrism at plope.com> ]:
> So, to migrate:
> Make sure you install a fresh copy of Zope 2.7.3 in its own set of
> directories (instance home and software home).
> Copy Data.fs, Products, and any External methods you have from your old
> Zope instance to the new Zope instance.

 Hi,

 that comment inspired the following observation:

 In zope.conf we can specify an out-of-Zope-tree directory
 for Products.

 # Directive: products
 #    products /home/chrism/projects/myproducts

 I believe the 'Extensions' direcrectory deserves the same rights,
 or is there a good reason (that eludes me) for not having such a feature ?

 best regards,
 Rod Senra