[Zope] Re: ImportError: DBTab.ClassFactories.autoClassFactory

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Wed Oct 20 10:55:35 EDT 2004

Olivier Laurent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed Python 2.3.4 and Zope 2.7.2 on a Suse system.
>
> When trying to launch ./bin/runzope, I keep getting this error:
>
> Error: The object named by "DBTab.ClassFactories.autoClassFactory" could
> not be imported
> (line 865 in file:///var/local/lib/zope2.7/instances/mysite/etc/zope.conf)
> For help, use /usr/local/lib/zope2.7/lib/python/Zope/Startup/run.py -h

The DBTab product was an early cut at mounting multiple ZODB storages
within a single database.  It has been supplanted by the support for
mounting within the core.  You will need to remove the product from your
appserver and change your zope.conf to create the equivalent mounting
configuration.

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com