[Zope3-dev] Problems with zwiki

Marcus J. Ertl Marcus J. Ertl" <marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:41:36 +0200

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:31:21 -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:

Hi!

>I read the mailing list, so it is good. :-)

:o)

>>      export PYTHONPATH=<zope3>/src:<zope3>
>??? This should not be true. <zope3> is not part of the Python Path!

Without this, it didn't find zopeproducts.zwiki...

Argh, I see, you put zopeproducts inside of src, I decided to put it
direct into the zope base directory! (Like mentioned in some places...)

I think there should be a standard, where to put products.

>You have an old Zope 3 CVS checkout. See
>http://cvs.zope.org/Zope3/src/zope/app/translation_files/__init__.py

Hmm, only some days, but zope evolutes very fast!

>I have gettext 0.11.5, in which -U / --update stands for update. See
>http://www.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02130/man/index.php?command=msgmerge++++++++++++

Very strange, I updates yesterday to the newest version, and -U didn't
work, today, without changing anything, it works fine! So it must be my
fault!

>Do you want to improve the German translations? ;-)

I will have a look, if I may do something for you!

Bye
  Tiggr

--
 Das LARP-Portal im Internet: