[Zope3-dev] RE: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/schema -_bootstrapfields.py:1.19.2.1

Garrett Smith garrett@mojave-corp.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:19:12 -0500

Gary Poster wrote:
> This is a key area of the code for some of us (including Fred and
> myself) right now, so we get excited when we look at changes to it.=20
> We want to keep track of what your roadmap is and talk about it. :-)

It did occur to me that this was pretty core stuff -- and that it would
probably be alarming to pop up without a lot of discussion.

My strategy was just to get stuff into a branch where folks could look
at it. I had a brief lapse of heart beat at the prospect this stuff
landed in the trunk...gulp :-)

For those interested, the ftests under browser/form is a good place to
look.

 -- Garrett