[Zope3-dev] Re: Apache rewrite rules and URLs: an experiment

Peter Mayne PeterMayne at ap.spherion.com
Wed Oct 27 00:50:50 EDT 2004

Stephan Richter wrote:
 > Unfortunately, I do not understand enough of virtual hosting to be of
 > any help here.

But you wrote the book on it. :-) (Or the chapter, at least.)

If my analysis holds up, a convenience method with a shorter name would
be, er, convenient. Instead of

<a tal:attributes="href python:request.getApplicationURL(path_only=True)
+ '/@@/z3logo.gif'">

we could have the shorter and easier to read

<a tal:attributes="href python:request.path('/@@/z3logo.gif')">

for instance.

PJDM
--