[Zope3-dev] Vocabulariy issues

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Sep 26 21:41:33 EDT 2004

On Saturday 25 September 2004 18:40, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Thoughts?

Two quick thoughts:

1. Please let's not forget the cases where the vocabularies are not that big
and are iteratable. This is currently the most common case.

2. Let's keep the API as simple as possible. At the beginning of the mail you
say you want to make vocabularies collections of values only, but then your
new API still has the ITerm interface. I like that fact, since it keeps
things easy. I would hate if vocabs just manage vlaues and I have to write
views for the values to get the title or the token.

I will chat with you online some more about the proposal.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter