[Zope3-dev] ZCML outside of Zope

Nathan R. Yergler nathanyergler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:55:14 EDT 2005

Thanks for the quick reply, Fred.

So it looks like zope.configuration.xmlconfig.file is responsible for
reading the ZCML file and parsing the directives.  I did find the
directives in zope.app.component.  I guess the outstanding question in
my mind is what gets called to process meta.zcml and site.zcml.

Does Zope3 just call xmlconfig.file on the root meta.zcml (which in
turn includes the other package meta files), and then xmlconfig.file
on site.zcml (which also includes the others)?

Maybe I need to go back and review my ZConfig... it's been a while
since I used regularly.

Nathan