[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Bug Day Summary

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Jul 29 20:39:14 EDT 2005

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we had a very successfull Zope 3 Bug
Day today! I would like to thank Zope Corporation, POV, Nuxeo and the other
community members for supporting this event by providing the manpower we
needed!

We were able to fix all outstanding bugs that prohibited us from making the
first release candidate of Zope 3.1. As a result, I will create the 3.1
branch today, lift the feature freeze, and make a release later this weekend
or first thing on Monday.

Here is a list of participants and their contributions:

- Gary Poster (Gary Poster): Fixed 397. Postponed 372. Removed XXX's.

- Benji York (benji_work): Postponed 296, 316. Removed XXX's. Fixed 411.

- Jim Fulton (J1m): Closed 344. Fixed 384.

- Marius Gedminas (mgedmin): Removed duplicate tests. Fixed up forms. Fixed
  302! Closed 327.

- Albertas Agejevas (alga): Closed 336. Fixed 381.

- Julien Anguenot (anguenot): Fixed 307. (Julien also fixed many bugs in
recent weeks.)

- Garrett Smith (garrett-smith): BBB code removal. Fixed 414.

- Stephan Richter (srichter): Closed 302, 413, 415, 416, 419, 421.

Additionally I want to thank Dmitry Vasiliev (hdima) who was not able to
attend today, but was the most active community members in the last weeks to
fix bugs and ensure the full internationalization of Zope 3.

Thanks again to everyone for participating!

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter