[Zope3-dev] Individual packages and functional testing

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:50:34 EDT 2006

Hi,
    As part of eggification [1], I was creating an egg of zope.testbrowser
There are some functional tests in that package.  So, I have to copy few
ZCML files to top directory from an instance to run the functional tests.
How do we handle the functional tests for individual packages?
Should I add all ZCML files to each packages which required functional testing?
I think I am missing something here, because Zope 3 main test.py works
without these
ZCML files?

I have committed zope.testbrowser [2], to enable functional tests,
change test-pattern in test.py to '^f?tests$'.

[1] http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/EggificationOfZopePackages
[2] svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.testbrowser/trunk zope.testbrowser

Regards,
Baiju M