[Zope3-dev] ZConfig 2.4 final?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:49:45 EDT 2007

On 8/30/07, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
> I suggest making a 2.5 (final) release and being done with it.  My
> alpha releases were undoubtedly in ignorance of the existing tag.

Heh.  Given that tag was yours, I shouldn't say anything.  I certainly
didn't know about it.  I don't think there was ever an actual release
associated with that tag.

I think a 2.5 release would be fine.  I'd like to update the NEWS.txt
file, which I should be able to do this evening, at which point I'll
cut & publish a release.

  -Fred