[Zope3-dev] Eggification and some random files/packages

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Mon Feb 19 05:17:25 EST 2007

Hi,
    How we will be installing Zope 3.4, can I do it like this:
 easy_install zope3

If this is the case, the zope3 package will contain few files/packages
which are not separately eggified?
What are the minimum files required in this zope3 package?
I assume some scrips,docs etc. will be there.

There are few tests which are located outside any particular package.
zope.app.ftests and zope.app.tests
Either we can distribute it with our huge zope.app egg or move it to some
other places.  What about moving those tests to zope.app.zcmlfiles ?

Regards,
Baiju M