[Zope3-dev] Releasing optionstorage

Brian Sutherland jinty at web.de
Sun Jun 17 19:33:50 EDT 2007

SchoolTool finds itself depending on optionstorage, which is a very zope
specific egg. It has never been released, despite being in subversion
for a long time.

Firstly, I'd like to make the first release of an optionstorage
egg so that SchoolTool can depend on it. Objections?

However, before I do that, I would like to place the egg and module into
a namespace package leaving svn externals as the only backwards
compatibility. I don't particularly care which namespace package so
suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Brian Sutherland