[Zope3-dev] Buildout recipe for building Zope 3 application soley from egg ?

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Mon Mar 19 05:11:52 EDT 2007

(Reply to my own mail)
Baiju M wrote:

> Hi,
>     Is there a Buildout recipe for building Zope 3 application soley
> from egg ?
>
> I can see a note in zc.zope3recipes readme [1] like this:
> (In the future, there will be an "application" recipe that will work
> with Zope soley as eggs.)
>
> Jim, are you working on it ?
>
> [1]
> http://svn.zope.org/zc.zope3recipes/trunk/zc/zope3recipes/README.txt?rev=73115&view=markup

Just to experiment, I satrted to work on a recipe for this.
Now I can create a Zope 3 application solely from eggs using Buildout.
If anyone want to try this, here is the steps:
  $ svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Sandbox/baijum/z3hello/trunk
z3hello
  $ cd z3hello
  $ python2.4 bootstrap.py
  $ ./bin/buildout -N