[Ape] files in APE and Plone search system

Kapil Thangavelu hazmat at objectrealms.net
Mon Dec 6 16:29:42 EST 2004

well you can have plone index the objects much more easily before they
become ape serialized structures, ie. when their just normal zodb
objects. if you want to plone to index the serialized forms, you'd have
to write some indexing machinery amounting to creating an object wrapper
for the serialzied structure and indexing that. which seems rather silly
offhand to me, since you'd be duplicating some of what ape is doing.