[BlueBream] [Zope-dev] Wanted: representatives from Zope 2, grok, and BlueBream to engineer ZTK 1.0 release

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Sat Apr 3 08:02:44 EDT 2010

Baiju M a écrit :
> Hi All,
>          I am going to reply to that mail that I will represent BlueBream.
> As the self-assigned-release-manager for BB 1.0 & 1.1 releases, I hope
> I can do that job also. However, I hope new release mangers will come
> up in future :)

You're doing soo much work for bluebream, I really want to help you, so I'm
volonteering to be the bb representative for the ztk, if you're ok with it.
I had helped a bit during the release of the KGS 3.4, so I know the package
releasing process and tools such as zope.release, zope.kgs, buildout, distutils
and derivatives, and I'm regularly doing developments with z3/bb, repoze.bfg,
plone, grok and pylons.

Christophe