[BlueBream] Error with tutorial

Matt Whipple matt at mattwhipple.com
Mon Apr 19 09:11:48 EDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-04-17 at 16:33 +0530, Baiju M wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Thanks for the feedback. To solve this issue, please change:
> permission="zope.Public" in ZCML files. I was thinking to do this for
> the first two parts of tutorial. There will be another part covering
> the security aspects: permission, role, principal(user),
> authentication, authorization etc.

That is how the permissions are set in the tutorial & my files.  Here is
the zcml file for the package in case I have missed anything since the
creation of the file in the tuorial was skirted over.

<configure
        i18n_domain="tc.collector"
        xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope"
        xmlns:browser="http://namespaces.zope.org/browser">

<interface interface="tc.collector.interfaces.ICollector"
           type="zope.app.content.interfaces.IContentType"
           />

<class class="tc.collector.ticketcollector.Collector">
  <implements
interface="zope.annotation.interfaces.IAttributeAnnotatable"    />
  <implements interface="zope.container.interfaces.IContentContainer" />
  <require permission="zope.Public"
interface="tc.collector.interfaces.ICollector" />
  <require permission="zope.Public"
set_schema="tc.collector.interfaces.ICollector" />
</class>

<browser:page
        for="zope.site.interfaces.IRootFolder"
        name="add_ticket_collector"
        permission="zope.Public"
        class="tc.collector.views.AddTicketCollector"
        />

<browser:page
        for="tc.collector.interfaces.ICollector"
        name="index"
        permission="zope.Public"
        class="tc.collector.views.TicketCollectorMainView"
        />

</configure>