[BlueBream] apidoc ? onlinehelp ? preference ?

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Sun Apr 25 03:10:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

The z.a.apidoc is there in KGS. But it is not configured in the
default project template. I think projects like ice.control can
configure it. Otherwise we can include a _new_ admin interface in the
next release by default.

IMO, the new admin interface should not depend on any community
packages, otherwise those packages should be added to core. Also the
admin interface should not register any view in the default layer.

Regards,
Baiju M