[BlueBream] Helping with the 2-part tutorial

Justin A Ryan jryan at fastergreener.net
Mon Apr 26 02:32:09 EDT 2010

> You are absolutely right.  This would probably benefit from wiki gardening,
> these pages are super long, but very informative.

Well, actually, it's Sphinx-gen documentation, so some other kind of
gardening, but point being, it would be very nice to have a ToC-driven
multi-page HTML version of this.  Maybe it's even just a Sphinx option.

Anyway, I am happy to help in any way I can with the goal of immensely high
quality, verbose, and accessibly documentation for BB!