[BlueBream] Package update

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 00:14:30 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Stephan Richter
> <stephan.richter at gmail.com> wrote:
>> BTW, the link to BB's version.cfg file is not really discoverable on the BB Web
>> site. I had to use Google and get it from the release E-mail.
>
> I guess we need to do something like how Grok is doing.

I have updated "Download" link at top-navigation bar pointing to:
http://bluebream.zope.org/download.html

We can update the content of that page with more details.
If anyone want to look into that, please let me know.

For ideas look at these download pages:
http://python.org/download/
http://grok.zope.org/about/download
http://zope2.zope.org/releases
http://www.djangoproject.com/download/

/me wonder whether we need to use launchpad to track documentation
& website issues.

Regards,
Baiju M