[BlueBream] ajax chapter finished, tutorial as textfile attached

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:04:44 EDT 2010

dear Justin!

Am 09.08.2010 01:41, schrieb Justin Ryan:
> Tamer - thanks for this!  If you'd like, I can convert it to STX
> format while making sure it works for me, and create a patch to the
> bluebream website's howto area alongside some of the other work I'm
> doing.

Please do that, as I do not know how to make that. I would kindly thank you!

The document is not finished totally!

There must come a sample from my side with

A) maintemplate to be loaded and a class/template
B) maintemplate to be loaded and a class/template with nested template,
catched up by GET parameters.

in combination with AJAX.