[BlueBream] BlueBream Documentation: Manual & Reference

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 05:04:13 EDT 2010

 Hi Baiju!
What would be really wonderfull is, that the bluebream documentation
would be online available as PDF. Let us say, a routine that generates
the content in a printer friendly format to make it easy for anybody to
print it. The status yet doesn't allow to read it offline or to print it.

I am thinking of like the gentoo handbook series:

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-amd64.xml?full=1

where you have on the top right a link called "print".

Tamer