[BlueBream] BlueBream Documentation: Manual & Reference

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 22:57:57 EDT 2010

Hi Tamer,

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:34 AM, Tamer Higazi <th982a at googlemail.com> wrote:
>  Hey Ryan and Baiju,
> Do you think that the tutorial for the XHR should made it up, or do you
> want me to work out the samples?!

If you can continue that AJAX, tutorial that would be great.

> Otherwise I would start with the subject:
>
> running bluebream naively behind "lighthttp / apache".

We need Deployment documentation also :)

I think we can divide the documentation tasks and assign
to different person to avoid duplicate works.

Justin already expressed interest to many documentation tasks.

So, let me try to summaries the current tasks:

1.  Security - this cover Authentication - Authorization - Default
Security Policy etc.
     http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/14Security
     (Justin)
2. Native language support