[BlueBream] Exception views, again

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:37:58 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Justin!

>>> Really strange. I added my changed version to this e-mail. (I even tried to copy my ZCML code from above to a fresh copy of your unauth-test and it worked: when accessing a page which does not exists the browser shows: "login required")
>>>

>> Thank you, Michael, for taking the time here.
>>
>> I must have made a mistake, somehow.  I could swear I also cut and
>> pasted, but perhaps not.
>
> Is your problem solved now ?
>
> If not, can you add these two include directives to etc/site.zcml just
> before including your package:
>
>  <include package="zope.app.http" />
>  <include package="zope.app.exception.browser" />

I wonder whether we need to include this in our default site.zcml

> Also use "deploy.ini" instead of "debug.ini" to start WSGI server.

Can anyone explain why "debug.ini" is not working when there
is an exception.  Is this the correct behaviour ?
I guess it must be due to our WSGI middle-ware:

  [filter-app:main]
  # Change the last part from 'ajax' to 'pdb' for a post-mortem debugger
  # on the console:
  use = egg:z3c.evalexception#ajax
  next = zope

We need to document this, so if anyone digg and figure out the details,
that would be great.

Regards,
Baiju M