[BlueBream] Third part of tutorial: skinning

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:15:31 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 4:21 AM, Justin Ryan <jryan at reliefgarden.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>         Today I added a third part for our tutorial:
>>> http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/tutorial3.html
>>>
>>> Please review it and send your comments or
>>> directly change it.
>>>
>>> Do we need a fourth part covering "Security"
>>> or just stop here.  Of course we can cover
>>> security as part of manual.
>
> I do think it would be a good idea.  Happy to contribute here as well
> as to the manual.

Thanks !

I will continue the tutorial to include "Security".
According to my original plan, this is the last part of the tutorial.
We can cover remaining topics in manual.
If anyone has any suggestion about topics to cover in tutorial
please let me know.

>> I did know something was missing :)
>> We need to document using browser resources !
>>
>> http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/tutorial3.html#using-css-resource-files
>>
>> If anyone want to wok on this, please let me know. I have given
>> some pointer there (manual link).  You will be required to create a
>> simple CSS file for ticket collector app and use it as a resource file.
>>

> Possibly, if noone else has the time, it's not too much, but I have a
> few tasks atm.

Thanks for coming forward.

Ticket for further co-ordination:
http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/23UsingCSSResourceFilesInTutorialPart3

I will be slowly working on all topics, but it will take time.
I am sending status updates and these kind of mails to
encourage others to contribute.  If any one want
direct support to work on documentation, you can
also contact me off-list.

Regards,
Baiju M