[BlueBream] NamedTemplate to finish AjaxChapter

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 08:51:24 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Tamer Higazi <th982a at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>  Hallo Baiju and Justin,
>> I am not really getting smart with the NamedTemplate section:
>>
>> eggs/zope.browserpage-3.11.0-py2.6.egg/zope/browserpage/namedtemplate.txt
>>
>> Can somebody make me a simple sample to assign values in a named
>> template and receive the result back in an variable?!
>
> IMO, NamedTemplate is a bit overkill. Please use "ViewPageTemplateFile"
> directly.

What about adding this suggestion to our planned document about best practices
and implementation patterns.  Of course we need some better wordings and
also list reasons:
http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/15DocumentBestPracticesAndImplementationPatterns

We need help from experienced BlueBream developers to write this document.
If anyone want to look into this document, please let me know.

Regards,
Baiju M