[BlueBream] which community packages?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Thu Aug 19 03:26:36 EDT 2010

Thansks for your lists and comments!
I'll try to find a working list this WE, based on all this. I have built an
automatic procedure for this purpose for the ztk.

Le 19/08/2010 08:31, Adam GROSZER a écrit :
> Hello Michael,
>
> Thursday, August 19, 2010, 8:18:20 AM, you wrote:
>

> MH>  Will there be a buildbot for these community packages?

Yes we have at least one, http://buildbot.afpy.org/
The machine is a new one, and I can extend it with virtual machines for 32bit
slaves. I'm not sure if I will be able to add windows slaves though...

Christophe