[BlueBream] which community packages?

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 04:06:56 EDT 2010

Hi,

In the Grok community, we started a grok-ecosystem.cfg file
svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/groktoolkit/trunk/grok-ecosystem.cfg
For now, the tests are disabled in the buildbot because there are
errors everywhere. :)

Maybe we can have a shared list between Grok and Bluebream, I don't know.

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
Site : http://vincentfretin.ecreall.com