[BlueBream] 1.0b4 / community packages / giant buildbot

Justin Ryan jryan at reliefgarden.org
Thu Aug 26 23:34:25 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:13 AM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:

>> It would also be nice to fix the permission problem on the "welcome" demo app:
>> when we click on "add a sample app", we get a permission error. We should be
>> redirected to the login page.
>
> To redirect to login page, we need to register a view for IUnauthorized
> exception and this will only work if we use "deploy.ini"
>
> Either we can use the zope.app.http.exception.unauthorized.Unauthorized
> factory class or create another cutsom class:
>
> <view
>    for="zope.security.interfaces.IUnauthorized"
>    type="zope.publisher.interfaces.http.IHTTPRequest"
>    name="index"
>    permission="zope.Public"
>    factory="zope.app.http.exception.unauthorized.Unauthorized"
>    />
>
> <browser:defaultView
>    for="zope.security.interfaces.IUnauthorized"
>    layer="zope.publisher.interfaces.http.IHTTPRequest"
>    name="index"
>    />

This relates to my recent thread, I actually haven't 100% closed it
out and wouldn't mind contributing to the paster template, esp if some
testing is still required.

Not only is this important as sensible default functionality, but it
obviously is a great example of important functionality.

I know I still have some doc items open, btw, been a long couple
weeks.  Top of my short list, still.